The Law Offices of Taub & Bogaty PLLC assist business entities, individual shareholders, members and partners in structuring, negotiating and implementing a wide variety of business transactions.
We can represent corporations, LLCs, and partnerships in all legal matters from inception to dissolution, and all matters in between including:
- The incorporation of a business entity.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending bylaws, Articles of Incorporation and Articles of Organization.
- Drafting, revising and negotiating shareholder and partnership agreements.
- Drafting and filing of other legal documents.
- Assisting with the sale and purchase of business entities and assets.
- Assisting with the Dissolution of business entities.
- Advising on director, officer, and shareholder or partner liability.
We are well equipped to assist both individuals and business entities in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a vast array of contractual agreements including:
- Partnership agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Sales agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Employment agreements
- Real Estate contracts
In addition to drafting contractual agreements, The Law Offices of Taub & Bogaty PLLC assists our clients with resolving contractual disputes. Whether you are seeking to pursue a breach of contract claim or defend yourself against a breach claim, we can help find a solution.